Due to a widespread lack of qualified workers across Canada, there are thousands of openings in occupations that require post-secondary education, such as management, information technology, engineering, financial services, healthcare, and higher education, which means that talented immigrants will be relied upon to fill the void.
So if you’re planning on partnering with a reputable advisor working with the Canadian Visa Professionals company to help with the visa application process, it’s important to understand the scope and specifics of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP).
Requirements for the FSWP
If you’re interested in applying for the FSWP, you’ll have to garner a minimum of 67 out of 100 total points and meet other criteria to qualify. However, many hard-working immigrants continue to struggle with the governmental application process due to the myriad of paperwork and administrative forms required along the way.
Fortunately, the Canadian Visa Professionals team will help you identify your specific eligibility requirements:
- English and/or French language skills
- Education history
- Relevant work experience
- Arranged employment in Canada
- Adaptability and work-based flexibility
- Adequate financial resources to support your family after moving to Canada
With over 50,000 applications processed over the past several years, the Canadian Visa Professionals company can guarantee precise placement and help you avoid time-consuming mistakes during the FSWP process.
The Importance of a Good Advisor
If you work with a reputable immigration organization such as the Canadian Visa Professionals firm, you’ll gain immediate access to a knowledgeable team of legally authorized experts who can help you facilitate the entire process on a pay-as-you-go basis. With this notion in mind, these advisors have a wealth of experience with facilitating the following FSWP necessities:
- Express Entry profile for expedited processing
- Skill classification on Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC) system
- English Language Testing System (IELTS) evaluation
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) testing
- All additional documentation and certificates